Get to know me.....
After several years as a Skin Therapist, and Educator in the skin and spa industry, an injury forced me to stop teaching. During my recovery I spent time learning, researching, writing and reading everything from self development to marketing, to holistic and conventional wellness and of course the skin. I took business courses and joined masterminds.
Whether you are a solepreneur or part of a larger team I want to help you access the knowledge you crave to become an expert in your field, stand out in a crowded industry and uplevel every aspect of your business and your life!
My hope is to create a safe space for skin therapists to collaborate, communicate, learn from structured courses but also from each other. Together we got this!!!
My Qualifications & Experience!
- HND in Beauty Therapy from Edinburgh"s Telford College Scotland UK inc. Skin, Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Electrology
- City and Guilds Further and Adult Education Teaching Qualification Edinburgh"s Telford College
- International Cidesco Diplomate
- Licensed Esthetician CA
- National Academy of Sports Medicine personal trainer (not in active practice)
- Original La Stone Therapy
- Rene Guinot Cathiodermie
- Caci Micromode Medical Non Surgical Face Lift
- Essanelle Jenners Edinburgh Scotland Regis Group Beauty Therapist
- Priory Park Health Club, Scotland UK Beauty Therapist
- Senior Instructor International Dermal Institute and Dermalogica CA USA (postgraduate)
- Esthetics Learning Leader San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology (Paul Mitchell Partnership School) CA,USA
- Esthetics Instructor San Jose City College, San Jose, CA, USA
- Instructor Dr Irena Eris, CA, USA (Postgraduate)
- Instructor Dermal Sciences Institute, Reston, Va, USA